A seriously great evening – as always – praise and thanks be to:
- Sue at Venetian Hire Boats & Chandlery for organising the event
- Venetian Marina for being Venetian Marina itself 🙂
- Baked On Board (thank’ee most kindly Paul for squeezing in a last-minute order for me!)
- Cover & Canvas for use of their frontage and facilities
- Kat McCullough, Lulu, Downshift, and Vavoom!
If you were there then you were there, if you weren’t then, well – you were decidedly square.
I have sound and electric video footage as well but that’ll have to wait, since I am cr*p with video and am attempting to master a new editor.
The company was splendid, the pizza outstanding, the music most excellent.
Right. Back to trying to get this electric video to look anything like, one photon at a time.
It all happens on the canals, you know. Middlewich and Glastonbury – eat your hearts out. This is how it’s done.
I have no idea what the double-bass player was on, but if anyone at the nurses station is reading this, I’d like two a day myself please.